Tuesday, February 12, 2019

My Thoughts.

(This is to the boy I've been friends with since preschool. Now, he's my other half.)
(Original date written: 8/9/18)

Our last lake day of the summer broke my heart because you'll be in Huntsville a year later, taking classes.
It's hard to watch you grow up, especially now that you're graduating this year.
It's funny; That little boy I played with after school that quit chasing me down the hallways turned into a preteen who watched me play Cool Math Games on my mom's computer. 
Now look at us.
We go out at least three times a week, you tickling me just to make me mad or holding me when I'm breaking down again.
You've been my rock pretty much my whole life, and it's sad to say that I just realized it over a year ago.
I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed me the most.
I wasn't a good friend, but I'm hoping that my love for you will diminish that memory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment