Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Love.

Okay, I'll be honest. I fall in love WAY too easily. I break my own heart by overthinking. This isn't what you think, I guarantee it. I fall in love with people and their stories. People who have showed strength after breaking is beautiful to me. I look up to them. It's not always romantic love. For example, my best friend is my rock. I fall in love with him DAILY. And yes, I said him. Girls can have guy best friends and not be romantically in love with him. Anyway, I'm not giving out his name for privacy reasons, but he knows who he is. (Shout out to my #1). This is strictly platonic. Love overwhelms my mind. The way a person can absolutely love in multiple ways is extravagant to me. I categorize love in 3 ways. The first is romantic. This is the person you want to spend every waking moment with and start a family with. The second is platonic. This can be your best friend (or dogs.). You also want to spend every second with them, but you want to be their support system and vice versa. You'll want your kids to grow up together and being best friends, just like their parents. The third is all about family. The love I have for my family is unreal. I grew up kind of distant from my parents, especially my mom. Now that I'm older, I get upset if I don't get to talk to her every day. Call it obsessive, but she's my rock and my best friend. Family is the strongest love anyone can have. Love is the answer to everything. If we can just treat each other with kindness and acceptance regardless of our differences, maybe the world could be a little happier. So, for this Valentine's day, how about we tell people we aren't romantically involved with how much we love and care for them? Show love to those who won't show it to you. They probably need it most. You never know what someone is going through. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment