Friday, July 12, 2019

Updateee

Hey guys! It's definitely been a hot minute since I've last posted, but I really hope you enjoy Chapter One of The Story (NAME PENDING). So a little information on that.

I was in the worst relationship I've ever had over two years ago.
I'm tired of lying for this person to save his pride.
I'm tired of hiding what REALLY went on.
He and I are at peace now, though I've cut off every ounce of communication.
This is something that people deserve to learn more about so that they can see warning signs if they are in the same situation.
In this story, the protagonist is me.
Anything and EVERYTHING I say is something I've witnessed.
Every bit of this story is the truth.
It gets dark and twisted so if you want to stay in Candy Land, maybe this isn't for you.
I won't go into extreme details with a few things because I don't want to be banned.
You've been warned.

I will admit that this will be the absolute HARDEST thing I've ever done in my writing.
It's going to open up old scars and I'm not going to be prepared for it.
I doubt I ever will be.
I loved him.
And a piece of me always will.
And that's the sick part about all of this.

1 comment:

  1. I love you Hayley. I am so proud of you.. You are literally the strongest person I have ever met.

    ReplyDelete